Monday, February 11, 2019

The day i met the cat of my dreams.

                                                       Introduction

                                         I walked into the SPCA seeing all the cats in
                                         Rock solid metal cages as soon as I took my
                                         first step into the SPCA i regretted going there.


                 Paragraph 1
 i went into the cat section of the SPCA
and saw all the beautiful and fluffy
cats I loved them all.But none of them were my type.
I needed to find a cat i loved                                            Paragraph 2
                                                                            I walked down the slippery floor and then right
                                                                            at the end i saw the cat of my dreams his name
                                                                            was Nacho he was very cute and maybe soon to be
                                                                            mine.

Paragraph 3
Nacho was Ginger and had stripes
like a tiger all over him. as soon as i saw
him i knew he was born to be mine. I
watched him for a while he slept played and ate A LOT!!!
like me he was perfect                                                         

                                                                                 Conclusion
                                                                            I left the SPCA without a cat hoping that
                                                                            I would get a cat for my birthday 1 week
                                                                            my sister got fish we just watched them (BORING)   

No comments:

Post a Comment